Bolo ties have a long history in the western tradition, this unique modern design offers a multi functional tie and/or necklace with exchangable conchos that celebrates, wetsern lifestyle, Austin and mindful living.
Each one is hademade in our studio with high attention to detail and craftmanship.
The bolo conchos can be set at your desired height to wear as a tie or a necklace. Conchos are exchangeable to match your mood, event or style.
Our vegan version, made with the finest materials: super soft lace twice the thickness of traditional ties with a sheen finish for a luxurios feel, hardware is silver plated.
This bolo arrives with 6 conchos and a leaf drop.
Each drop can be personalized or left blank.
If you'd like to add personalization, please add note in the note box.
What our concho designs stand for:
- ILY©️ - Share the love - pinky and point fingers up & thumb open - is how you say "I love you" in ASL (American Sign Language).
- Bat - Austin is the home for the world's largest bat colony, with estimated 1.5 million bats living under our famous Congress bridge.
- Longhorn - Inspired by the great state of Texas.
- Just be - Inspired by the teaching of the Tao, sitting still for just 10 minutes a day will improve your overall health & well being.
- Gold/Silver moon - Inspired by mother nature.
To learn more about our process please visit the vlog. Thank you for your continued support of a: Woman owned, American Made, local business.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out using the chat button or email us at email@example.com
Back to LUBLINI U
Western Bolo Tie/Necklace Vegan - Black
- 100% premium vegan lace.
- Silver plated hardware.
- Length: 36" (excluding tassles)
- Original LUBLINI U designs.
- Cut, debossed, stained & assembled in our ATX studio.
- Handmade per order 1-2 weeks.
- Add personalization - free.
- Arrives in our luxurios box for safe keeping, ready to gift.
- Each bolo comes with a dust bag, silver polish cloth, authenticity certificate.
- Eco friendly packaging.