Terms & conditions
The term 'Lublini Inc' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office in Austin, TX 78758. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7. By placing an order through this website, by phone or by invoice, you expressly understand and agree that Lublini Inc, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, clients, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for injuries sustained by use of the product (even if Lublini Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages) to you. Lublini Inc does not warrant the safety of a product you have purchased/received or whether it is suitable for your child or children. As the buyer, you are responsible to research products to determine if it is acceptable to you and meets the safety standards necessary for use in your home and by your children.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal as method of payment online. You can call us to place a phone order, or request an invoice to be paid either electronically or via checks. All check orders must be made with a personal check that matches the address and shipping information, all payments must be cleared before we start/reserve fabrics for check orders.
International orders - use PayPal ONLY to submit payment. All other payments will be voided and a PayPal invoice will be issued to replace payments and reserve order. To avoid any delays please use PayPal only !
We offer free shipping within the continental US and flat rate worldwide. All shipping methods are trackable. All bedding and accessories are shipped from out studio in Austin, Texas. Each item is made to order, production time is listed for each product in the overview.
Once your order is ready to ship allow up to 5-7 business days for delivery within the US. International shipping time is 6-10 business days (to most locations) with USPS priority, and 3-5 business days with UPS, excluding possible customs delays !
US ground service shipping is free on orders over $100.
International shipping saving tool
International shipping is calculated by purchase total. The more you order the less shipping cost per item.
You can preview shipping costs in your shopping cart before starting the checkout process.
All order shipped within 48 continental US are shipped free on orders over $100, once an order is ready and shipped, delivery time are 5-7 business days, signature required. You can upgrade to express shipping at additional cost, contact us to opt for express shipping. All packages must be signed for. If you will not be on site to sign for the delivery a notice will be left for you to contact your local post to pick up your delivery.Shipping and billing addresses must match. If you wish to ship to a different address then billing, we will need to verify your information via email.
Your order will be shipped to your address as it appears in your invoice. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete. Please make sure your address for delivery is up to date, we will not make any changes to delivery address, items will be shipped to the address as it appears in your invoice. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control. The timeframes given for the delivery of the products ordered by you are estimates only. You acknowledge and agree, time is not of the essence.
All order shipped outside 48 continental US are shipped via USPS priority or UPS. Delivery times vary by destination and may occur possible custom delays. All packages must be signed for. If you will not be on site to sign for the delivery a notice will be left for you to contact your local post to pick up your delivery. Your order will be shipped to your address as it appears in your payment or PayPal account. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete. Please make sure your address for delivery is up to date, we will not make any changes to delivery address, items will be shipped to the address as it appears in your invoice. Shipping and billing addresses must match. If you wish to ship to a different address then billing, we will need to verify your information via email.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control, including possible custom delays. The timeframes given for the delivery of the products ordered by you are estimates only. You acknowledge and agree, time is not of the essence.
In compliance with US laws we mark packages as merchandise, item description and value, as it appears in your invoice.
Buyers are responsible for all taxes & duties. Contact your local tax office for more information.
We do our best to reduce waste, product packaging that is bio-degradable and natural. We believe small measures will make a big difference.
Cancelations & Refunds
All of our product are custom made to order and therefore are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.We do offer a 24 hour window for you to change your mind, after 24 hours your order becomes final orders cannot be canceled or refunded after that time frame. You may change fabrics choices at additional cost for fabrics. Please exercise good judgment before placing your order and ask any and every questions you may have, we'll be happy to help with any questions or concerns. If there was damage during delivery or wrong item was sent, please contact us within 3 days of receipt. Any & all claims must be filed within 3 (three) days for authorization to exchange. Only wrong orders may be exchanged. All exchanges must be shipped via trackable and insured mail, in original packaging, unused and unwashed. Used or washed items are not eligible for return for any reason. We will not be responsible for lost retuned mail. Return shipping will not be refunded. If it is not possible to replace or repair your order, we will issue a store credit only. Replacements, repairs and/or store credits amounts are issued at our discretion, and may occur deduction of shipping fees. In case of lost mail please let us within 7 days of expected delivery date and we'll will file an insurance claim with the carrier. All insurance claims will be replaced, if replacement is not possible for any reason, we will issue store credit only. Stocked items only, that are marked as such in invoice (SKU STO), may be returned in the original packaging, unopened and unused within 21 days of delivery. If you do not wish to exchange your item, we will issue a store credit only, deducting shipping fees. Purchases cannot be returned after 21 days of delivery. Items returned opened will occur a 10% restocking fee. Used or washed products are not returnable. All special savings prices, sales or sales used with a coupon are final and are not returnable.
Acceptance of orders
All information on the Website is an invitation to treat only and is not an offer or unilateral contract. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase the products listed in your order ("Products") from us on the Terms. All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order in our discretion for any reason without liability to you. Examples of when we may not accept your order are as follows:
1. If products are shown on the Website but are not available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described;
2. If we are unable to obtain authorization of your payment;
3. If you order multiple quantities of an individual Product where such Products are to be shipped to any one customer or delivery address;
4. If shipping restrictions may apply to a Product.
5. If the delivery address you give is the address of an entity or individual providing freight forwarding services.
6. Orders place from or shipping to countries that do not have diplomatic relations with the United Staes government.
After submitting an order to us, you will receive an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order and is not an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract of sale between us and you will not take place unless and until we have sent you an email confirming that the products have been processed or in the event where such service is available.
7. Orders with multiple production time will ship in one package and you should consider the longer production time. If you need multiple shipments please contact us for additional information. Multiple shipments may occur additional charges.
We endeavor to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and products may be mispriced. If a product's correct price is lower than the price stated on the Website, subject to our right to refuse an order pursuant we will charge the lower amount and send you the product. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on the Website, we will, at our discretion, contact you and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We will not be obliged to supply products at an incorrect price.
Taxes & Duties
Please note that in some countries additional duties, taxes, fees, or similar charges may be payable to your national and local tax authorities on receipt of your delivery or in connection with your order, including without limitation, sales, use, excise, import, or similar taxes or duties. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties, fees, and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Texas residence sales tax of 8.25% will be applicable on products purchased depending on the delivery destination of your order.
Where we elect, or are required by applicable law, to issue or make available an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or make available electronic invoices and you agree to such form of invoicing.
Where we elect, or are required by applicable law, some countries may not be eligible to place orders or designate shipping to. We reserve the right to refuse orders from countries not on the US trade agreement list, or as we may see fit. Orders not eligible will be canceled and fully refunded. For additional information, please contact us prior to placing an order.
Bumper, Quilt & Blanket orders
By placing an order through this website, by phone or by invoice, you expressly understand and agree that Lublini Inc, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, clients, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for injuries sustained by use of a product (even if Lublini Inc has been advised of the possibility of such damages) to you. Lublini Inc does not warrant the safety of the product you have purchased/received or whether it is suitable for your child or children. As the buyer, you are responsible to research products to determine if it is acceptable to you and meets the safety standards necessary for use in your home and by your children. By placing an order buyer agrees to terms & conditions. You here by acknowledge you are aware and are solely responsible for the proper and safe use of bumper, quilts and blankets. By placing an order, you also acknowledge that you are aware and have read all the information available on Maryland (MD) bumper sales. All orders with shipment address to Maryland, will be automatically reverted to rail guards without additional notice. For more information on Maryland bumper law you can visit: https://health.maryland.gov/pdf/Crib%20Bumpers%20Q%20and%20A.pdf
By placing an order, you also acknowledge you are aware and have read all the information available on crib safety including, but not limiting, to the link here: http://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/pages/AAP-Expands-Guidelines-for-Infant-Sleep-Safety-and-SIDS-Risk-Reduction.aspx